Sending Signals (and possibly a BUG????)

mahir at softhome.net mahir at softhome.net
Wed Apr 21 22:14:22 EST 2004

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the reply. I'm attaching the code zipped and tarred. It contains
2 c files a client and a server, and a Makefile, in which u will need to
change the top src directory and top build directory paths..
You need to start the dbus and the server, the server waits for messages
from
the client. The client dumps some signals to the server and exits.

Also please answer the actual query in which I had asked about capturing
signals, the server is able to capture a message of type method call but not
a signal, do we need some rule matching to catch the signals..
If possible please attach sample code also.

With Best Regards,
Mahir