[patch] A couple of break-loader fixes

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Apr 23 07:55:34 EST 2004

The attached patch fixes two bugs in break-loader.

The first fix adds a DBusMessageValidity expected_validity parameter so
that we test to see if we get what we are expecting from the test.
Before it would just pass _DBUS_MESSAGE_UNKNOWN which would return TRUE
every time (test passed).

The second bug involved a buffer overflow which had the effect of
dropping the first character off of the failure directory string.  It
was cause by not incrementing the times_we_did_each_thing counter array
to reflect the number of random mutation functions we have.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer