Reply limits exceeded problems

Christian Hammond chipx86 at gnupdate.org
Sun Aug 8 12:53:31 PDT 2004

Since upgrading to D-BUS 0.22cvs, I've received a large number of
LimitsExceeded errors specifying that the max_relies_per_connection
limit has been reached. I've seen reference to this issue in bug #894,
but the committed patch in the tracker didn't fix the problem here.

The limit of 32 seems rather low, but it feels more like things aren't
being handled correctly in some fashion. Is this a known problem that
others are having trouble with, and if so, what's the solution to
this? I'd like to know if it's something that must be fixed on my end
or the D-BUS end before 0.22 is released.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The Galago Project
chipx86 at gnupdate.org      <>  http://galago.sourceforge.net/