Including SE-DBUS config file

Matthew Rickard mjricka at epoch.ncsc.mil
Tue Aug 10 13:58:06 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 14:18, Matthew Rickard wrote:
> One minor issue with the thread patch is that I use malloc/free in
> allocating locks rather than dbus_new/dbus_free.  I did this because the
> locks exist for the entire time the AVC exists.  Using dbus_new causes
> the tests to report a memory leak.  This could be fixed by having each
> test bus_selinux_init on start and bus_selinux_shutdown on end, but for
> now I decided to leave the test cases alone.

On that note, here is another patch that uses dbus_new and dbus_free for
the locks.  It changes test-main.c to call bus_selinux_init and
bus_selinux_shutdown for each test.  It also introduces an
avc_memory_callback to use dbus_malloc and dbus_free internally in the
AVC.

Let me know if you're interested in including any of these changes.

Matt