Python bindings

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Dec 27 08:15:17 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 16:55 +0100, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Le samedi 25 décembre 2004 à 22:44 -0500, John (J5) Palmieri a écrit :
> > Congratulations, you have found a bug in the bindings ;-)  I will have a
> > look at it tomorrow to try and fix it.
>
> I'm so happy to help :-)

Hey, can you check out the latest dbus from CVS and try out the new
activate_service bindings I just committed?

import dbus
bus = dbus.SessionBus ()
# result = (TRUE|FALSE)
# reply = (Bus.ACTIVATION_REPLY_ACTIVATED|
Bus.ACTIVATION_REPLY_ALREADY_ACTIVE)
(result, reply) = bus.activate_service ("org.gnomemeeting.instance")

Hmm, I'm wondering if I should get rid of returning the tuple and
instead return Bus.ACTIVATION_REPLY_FAIL if the result is FALSE.

--
J5