Qt interface

Peter Hawkins peter@hawkins.emu.id.au
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:30:09 +1100

Hi...

I'm trying to play with the Qt interface to dbus. Unfortunately the code in
CVS appears to be non-functional (you can't link with the library that is
produced since it fails to implement some of its own functions).

I'm trying to reimplement those bindings on a lower level (ie. minimal Qt
interaction except the event loop). I have implemented my own version of
dbus_connection_setup_with_g_main(), which sets up watch, timeout and wakeup
functions. Unfortunately I'm missing something, since no dbus message
delivery appears to happen when I run a version of dbus-monitor built with
the above code.

What am I likely to have missed? Am I responsible for calling
dbus_connection_dispatch()? If so, when? The documentation is not
particularly enlightening.

Thanks,
Peter

PS I am having problems subscribing to this mailing list, so please make sure
I am CC'ed on any replies.