DBus Qt bindings

Zack Rusin zack@kde.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:35:44 -0500

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 22:19, Peter Hawkins wrote:
> But that doesn't work either. I tried making the DBusQt::Connection
> constructor:
>     Connection( DBusConnection *connection, QObject *parent );
> public, and converting the creation of the integrator into:
> new Connection(connection, NULL);
>
> but the result was the same.
>
> What now?

1) Don't be using private constructors.
2) Pick your religion and pray I'll have enough time to start chasing it
or someone else takes it.
3) Provide me some actually useful info like whether the socket
notifiers in the integrator are actually watching and firing events and
have me fix it.

Zack

--
militant agnostic: i don't know, and you don't know either.