New SE-DBUS patch

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 25 11:37:54 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 08:43, Matthew Rickard wrote:

> That was my impression too, but Havoc mentioned in his response to the
> initial patch that this wouldn't always be the case.  Perhaps he can
> give some more details on this?

Well, it's true that a transport may not be a single fd. It could e.g.
be a stream tunneled through X properties identified by an X window, or
other stuff like that.

Maybe instead of get_unix_fd() we could have a get_selinux_whatever()
and corresponding DBusTransport virtualization?

Did I suggest some way to solve this before?