Patch for reloading service files
Thu Mar 11 21:47:31 PST 2004
Yep, should avoid unistd.h and stdio.h outside of dbus-sysdeps.c, adding
to dbus-sysdeps.c as required. This is both a portability thing and an
audit thing (easily see all dependencies on C library, and force use of
DBusString/DBusError). Exception, inside DBUS_BUILD_TESTS stdio is fine.
- entry == 0 should be entry == NULL
- any way we can get out of storing the full path for each entry?
seems sort of memory intensive
- declaration/assignment mixing
- _dbus_string_init_const (&dir, directory);
+ //_dbus_string_init_const (&dir, directory);
- how slow is it to run the unit test with _dbus_test_oom_handling?
maybe there are few enough allocs in this that it's manageable.
You should at least have code to run this test and run it once,
then #ifdef it out ;-)
For your next trick, how about dynamically reloading the config file?
More information about the dbus