OBJECT_PATH type implementation missing

Owen Fraser-Green owen at discobabe.net
Thu Mar 18 08:33:40 PST 2004

Hi,

While about to use the OBJECT_PATH type, I noticed the functions for
marshaling them in and out of messages were missing. Upon closer
inspection I found a couple of them existed but were #if 0'd out due,
perhaps, to a @todo comment mentioning changing
_dbus_demarshal_object_path to not explode the path.

Well, since an OBJECT_PATH is just a STRING with a different type I
thought that OBJECT_PATH's message functions may as well just use
STRING's (de-)marshaling functions.

Attached is a patch with these changes plus implementations for
appending too (dbus_message_iter_append_object_path and
dbus_message_iter_append_object_path_array).

Cheers,
Owen