patch review comments

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu May 13 12:43:50 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 18:48, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Various patches here, thanks everyone. I'm pretty sure I didn't get all
> the outstanding stuff, maybe resend or file in bugzilla.
>

> John patch on OBJECT_PATH
> ===
>
> I think probably we should return the object path as a flat string, not
> the string array.

I don't follow what you mean by flat string? A DBusString?

> Also, the TODO item covers OBJECT_PATH_ARRAY but the
> patch only covers OBJECT_PATH

What is the difference between an array of OBJECT_PATH's and
OBJECT_PATH_ARRAY?

The code:

case DBUS_TYPE_OBJECT_PATH:
  err = !dbus_message_iter_get_object_path_array (iter, (char ***)data,
len);
  break;

is inside the block:

case DBUS_TYPE_ARRAY: