list all available services with ListServices, not only already activated

Marcin Krzyzanowski krzak at hakore.com
Fri Nov 5 03:55:38 PST 2004

Hi,

This is my first post here, hi everybody.

In my project I need to get list all available services, not only
already activated but also which are waiting to be activated when
necessary.
org.freedesktop.DBus.ListServices() show only activated service, because
I get no other possibility to gather information about services which
are available but not activated at the moment I wrote a patch for
"ListServices" which make return list with both activated and not yet
activated services.

What do you think about such solution. Or maybe there is other way to
get all available services but I miss it ?

Regards

--
Marcin Krzyżanowski