[patch] generate marshallers and metadata from dbus-glib-tool

Paul Kuliniewicz kuliniew at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 7 11:44:10 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 02:30:08PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 00:41 -0500, Paul Kuliniewicz wrote:
> > With the attached patch, dbus-glib-tool can now generate the object
> > metadata structures used by the GLib bindings from an XML description of
> > the object's interface, along with any marshallers needed to invoke the
> > object's methds.
>
> Paul, what's the status on this?  Have you had a chance to hack any
> more?
>
> It might be nice to set up a branch in the CVS for this.

I'm afraid I haven't done much of anything with it since I originally
posted the patch to the list.  I'll try to give it some more attention
in the next couple of days, making the changes that had been suggested,
or at least making sure the patch still applies to CVS.

Ping me again if I don't report any progress by Wednesday.