list all available services with ListServices, not only already activated

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 11:33:32 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 14:51 +0100, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
> Użytkownik Havoc Pennington napisał:
> >
> > I think a better approach would introduce a new call
> > ListActivatableServices(), because listing only active services is also
> > a useful thing to do - so keeping the existing ListServices() is
> > important.
>
> So I attach a patch. Please take a look.

You have inconsistent spacing in places, e.g.:

+      _dbus_list_append (&entries_list,_dbus_strdup(entry->name));
+  activations_list = bus_activation_get_activations(activation);

Was this just leftover debugging?  Should probably remove it for a final
patch.
+/*  len = _dbus_hash_table_get_n_entries (registry->service_hash);