[patch] generate marshallers and metadata from dbus-glib-tool

Olivier Andrieu oliv__a at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 6 14:40:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

 Paul Kuliniewicz [Tue, 24 Aug 2004]:
 > With the attached patch, dbus-glib-tool can now generate the object
 > metadata structures used by the GLib bindings from an XML
 > description of the object's interface, along with any marshallers
 > needed to invoke the object's methds.
<snip>
 > This patch does *not* implement signals at all, yet.

I implemented basic support for signals (ie forwarding the emission of
gobject signals to the bus). It does export _all_ the object signals,
which is a bit extreme. The list of signals to export should come from
xml file I guess.

Have you improved your patch ? If yes, could you send it to the list,
so that I can merge my code about signals.

--
   Olivier