Where to start

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 16:26:04 PST 2005

In <1112313140.26343.36.camel at localhost.localdomain>, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> SIGNAL_NAME here is wrong, it should just be a single word with no
> periods in it. Though I'm not sure that's true for 0.22 I guess.

OK, that worked.

> For signal messages you'd install a "filter"

Another little hint that's just enough...

And now I've got it working! Thanks for all your help, and the other
guys. Its unstable status and the docs have made it frustrating, but
it's all been worth it for me and probably still easier than homegrowing
my own solution with sockets or something.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk