Binary message test files

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 16:02:45 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 00:24 +0200, Per Arneng wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Im doing som tests with developing a 100% java dbus library
> on my spare time. I have not done some much yet. Currently
> im experimenting with serialization to the wire format of dbus.
>
> Is is possible to get hold of the test files you have in textual
> form as binary so i dont have to compile dbus (fails on kubuntu).
>
> Best regards
>   Per Arneng

I think if you are going to write bindings time might better be spent
figuring out why dbus won't compile on Kubuntu.  There were some
postings in the past week of someone else writing Java bindings.  It
would be best if there was an effort to write one set of Java bindings
instead of having multiple competing projects.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer