Documentation - What is left to do

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 16:12:30 PST 2005

We still need to flesh out the tutorial with a C section.  Matthew
Johnson had the start of one awhile back.  We should just use that and
adapt it.

We also need to write a Hello World example for each of the languages -
GLib, Python, pure C and have them all interoperate.  I propose we don't
offer up actual source files for this but only include the code as part
of the tutorial along with full instructions and leave it as an exercise
to the reader of getting it all put together.

It would be nice to get a Qt4 tutorial and Hello World example in.

The Doxygen docs look pretty good for the majority of the API.  Attached
is the warning spew.  Most of the undocumented stuff is internal.

Someone should go through the FAQ and wipe out the irrelevant questions
while adding more relevant ones.

That is all folks.  I think we are good if some people want to take a
leading role in this.  After that all that is needed is to bust some
major bugs and sign off on the current ABI/API and we can declare 1.0.