Documentation - What is left to do

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Tue Dec 20 01:54:56 PST 2005

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> We still need to flesh out the tutorial with a C section.  Matthew
> Johnson had the start of one awhile back.  We should just use that and
> adapt it.

For those who didn't see it the first time round, its here:
http://www.matthew.ath.cx/misc/dbus

What do you want to do with my java stuff? It'd be nice for it to be at
least linked off the main site, I'm using it in an actual application
now, as well as my test cases. The tarball now has useful install
targets and a debian directory, although atm it will have to go in
contrib

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson