Problem with mono since 0.23.1

Joe Shaw joeshaw at novell.com
Wed Feb 16 13:56:13 PST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 23:24 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> When I upgraded to dbus 0.23.1, I started seeing these messages from mono apps
> that use dbus (I have only tried beagle though..)

I fixed these in CVS shortly after I did the 0.23.1 release.  I held off
doing a 0.23.2 release because I wanted to get some of the thread
locking fixes backported first.

Problem was that the class finalizers run non-deterministically, so the
Connection object was being finalized before the Service object, and the
finalizer for the Service object was trying to do some things on the
Connection object.

Thanks,
Joe