exporting dbus-marshal-recursive.h

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 13:58:28 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 15:55 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> Ok, I took a crack at this; patch attached.  Includes tests.

Thanks!

The iterator struct is huuuuuuuuuuge. I suggest store only the sig
length, not the DBusString. Then you can use
_dbus_string_init_from_const_len (basically free) from each function. Or
something, not sure.

> I also refactored the dbus-test program to allow you to optionally
> specify a particular test suite to run; it was getting annoying to wait
> through the message validity tests before the signature tests :)

The cut-and-paste in here is getting out of control, maybe you could do
something like:

static void run_test (TestFunc func, const char *test_name)
{
  /* insert cut-and-pasted stuff */
}