Quick questions

Havoc Pennington hp@redhat.com
Fri Jan 14 22:59:15 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 23:54 -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Do you want documentation problems in the bug tracker at this point, or
> is it pointless if you're going to update soon anyhow?

No need, you aren't really telling me anything I don't know here... the
plan for the tutorial has always been to write it using the bindings
rather than the lowlevel API, so the tutorial is still blocking on the
bindings being done.

The plan for updating dbus-specification.xml has always been to wait for
the huge patch I just checked in.

With the last major coding project (I hope) behind us, we should be able
to roll toward 1.0 and that will include fixing the docs.