Patch: explain specifically differences of D-BUS to alternatives.

Havoc Pennington hp@redhat.com
Sat Jan 22 16:38:18 PST 2005

Hi,

Thanks, I decided we needed a FAQ anyway and didn't want to clutter the
tutorial. I edited your text a lot, I guess I'm more comfortable being
shorter and more noncommittal. I don't want to be getting mails on the
list about inaccuracies and end up having to maintain some sort of
comprehensive "which IPC system is right for me" info, I figure we
should just get people started. Anyhow, FAQ is now online and we
can evolve it over time.