[patch] fix for return value bug in dbus_message_iter_init

Joe Shaw joeshaw@novell.com
Mon Jan 24 10:33:12 PST 2005

Hi,

There's a bug in the new type stuff where if you call
dbus_message_iter_init() on a message with only one argument, it'll
return FALSE, meaning that there are no arguments.  I think this is
because the code is moving the reader past the first argument and then
calling _dbus_type_reader_get_current_type(), but I don't have a great
grasp on this new type code...

There's also a minor string change to improve the error message when a
method doesn't exist.  Havoc, can you take a look at it and see if it's
sane?

Thanks,
Joe