Updated mono bindings

Joe Shaw joeshaw@novell.com
Mon Jan 24 14:26:03 PST 2005

Hi,

I've finished updating the mono bindings to work with the new type
system and APIs.  Things work well for me... unfortunately the mono
bindings don't have the same quality of tests that the main code has,
and so there are likely to be a few bugs left in there.  I also fixed up
a couple of issues that existed before when passing arrays.

(Both) Custom.cs and Nil.cs are gone.  I've taken Dict.cs out of the
build, but won't touch it until DICT's fate is decided.  I've also fixed
a couple bugs that existed in the old Array code.

As for updating your apps, it's pretty straightforward.  The
ServiceOwnerChanged delegate has become NameOwnerChanged and
Service.Exists has become Service.HasOwner.  The main gotcha for me was
that dbus now strictly enforces path names, and so characters like the
period and hyphen (which we were using before) are now disallowed.

I doubt anyone else is going to review it closely, but I'm going to
attach it and commit it a little later if I don't hear any objections.

Joe