patch for command line arguments in activation

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 14:26:23 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 17:15 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 16:33 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
>
> > Second, your test case doesn't seemed to be run on make check.  I'm not
> > sure how this is done so you need to figure it out.
>
> dbus library unit tests should be added to dbus/dbus-test.c, AIUI.

It is actually a binary in the test/ directory similar to spawn-test
(shell-test).  I'm not sure how they get run.

Come to think of it though, one of the service activation tests should
be copied and sent arguments on a command line in which it echos back
those arguments to the caller.  Right now shell-test only checks the
argument parsing code.