digitals in interface and object

palm topen palmtopen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:47:16 EST 2005

Hi:

We are using dbus-0.33 in linux smart phone.

We found that if dbus sends a signal to a interface or object which
with digitals, a "Disconnected" will be received.

An error information will be received, "dbus disconnection received,
fatal error".

We want to know if we can not use digitals in interface or object?

just like:

DBusMessage *message = dbus_message_new_signal
("/org/palmtopen/telecom/phone/111",
            "org.palmtopen.telecom.phone.111/Signal", "hungup_call_by_peer");

Thanks a lot
Regards

Here is the source code :
    DBusConnection *bus;
    DBusError error;

    DBusMessage *message = NULL;
    message = dbus_message_new_signal ("/org/palmtopen/telecom/phone/111",
            "org.palmtopen.telecom.phone.111.Signal", "hungup_call_by_peer");

    dbus_error_init (&error);
    bus = dbus_bus_get (DBUS_BUS_SESSION, &error);
    dbus_connection_setup_with_g_main (bus, NULL);

    if (!bus)
    {
        g_warning ("Failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon: %s", error.message);
        dbus_error_free (&error);
        return;
    }

    dbus_connection_send (bus, message, NULL);

    dbus_message_unref (message);