Unregister matchers when destroying proxies

Ross Burton ross at burtonini.com
Sat Jul 16 18:43:25 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 16:36 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > When a DBusGProxy is registered, it adds a match to receive messages
> > from it.  However, this match is not removed when the proxies are
> > removed, attaching patch to do this.
>
> Hm, shouldn't matches be reference counted or something?  Will this
> break if you have two proxies for the same object then unref one?

You wrote the code originally, I hope'd you know if this was correct.

As I read the code, there is a list of proxies for every tristring
name/interface/path, and the unmatcher is only called when the list is
emptied (at least that was the intention of the patch).

Ross
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross at burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross at burtonini.com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./