Need some help for beginner

Olivier Evalet evaleto at programmers.ch
Thu Jun 2 09:32:18 PDT 2005

I'm just starting to work with D-BUS, and I have a few questions. I'd
like to create a application daemon which will publish a Dbus Object
with events and methods. I read the tutorial on the web and I also try
to read the code of severals applications that use Dbus. Unfortunatelly
I didn't found any simple example that implement Object creation (I do
not talk about object binding) on server side.

My first question is this: Is there an example that create a server
(obejct->interface) with one method and one event and a simple client
that bind of this new object?

Olivier