[patch] Implement Ping (TODO item)

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 14:26:29 PDT 2005

New implementation of ping.  This one uses the macro in dbus-share for
the name of the Peer interface, checks the return value of
dbus_connection_send and is invoked from dbus_connection_dispatch as
opposed to setting up a filter function.

_dbus_connection_run_builtin_filters method has been added so we have a
place to add more builtin filters should the spec call for them in the
future.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer