Gaim DBus interface

Cameron Desautels cam at apt2324.com
Tue Jun 14 12:17:08 PDT 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to make sure you are aware that this is one of the
suggested bounties for Google's Summer of Code, so odds are quite good
that someone else will also be working on a D-Bus implementation for
gaim.  I thought it would be good to mention this so that work is not
duplicated needlessly.
--
Cam Desautels <cam at apt2324.com>