python-bindings: dbus_bindings.so not linked to libpython2.4.so

Daniel B. Faken faken at cascv.brown.edu
Wed Jun 15 06:46:06 PDT 2005

Hi,

  Could someone amend this?  I'm not sure how to best do this with the
present build system.  This was using yesterday's CVS.

  I was surprised this actually mattered, but apparently it has something
to do with embedding python (which I am).
  It obviously makes sense that dbus_bindings.so should be linked to
libpython2.4.so, though, since it uses python data structures etc.
I was getting "
    import dbus_bindings
ImportError: dbus_bindings.so: undefined symbol: PyTraceBack_Type".

thanks,
Daniel Faken