[patch] fix glib signals

Ross Burton ross at burtonini.com
Fri Jun 17 03:55:20 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 19:34 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> This patch reworks the GLib signal and property stuff considerably; now
> you have to annotate a signal/property as being exported, e.g.:
>
>     <signal name="frobnicate"/>
>
> You're not required to list the arguments (although no harm should
> result if you do).
>
> This also makes sure that signals are emitted from the declaring
> interface, instead of the org.gtk.objects.

This patch capitalises the first letter of the signal name when sending
it across the bus, which breaks as GLib signal names are case-sensitive.

After removing the uppercasing code in dbus-gobject.c
dbus_g_signal_closure_new() I can confirm that it works well for me.

Ross
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross at burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross at burtonini.com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./