Autosave D-BUS message?

Sean Meiners Sean.Meiners at linspireinc.com
Mon Jun 27 14:25:48 PDT 2005

We (Linspire) are actually planning on having the hibernation scripts generate
a signal on the system bus that announces that the system is going to sleep.
This way any application who cares (we had only thought of network apps like
Gaim & Mozilla so far) can 'prepare' themselves properly.  I wasn't planing
on hashing out the details for some time yet, but since is looks like we're
not the only ones thinking about this it would make sence to lay out the
object/path/signal(s) now so that we're all compatible.

--
Sean Meiners
Sean.Meiners at LinspireInc.com

Perl - $Just @when->$you ${thought} s/yn/tax/ &couldn\'t %get $worse;