Inclusion of documentation in introspection data?

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 18:16:02 PDT 2005

And someone can write a program to send huge data across the bus now or
run in a continuous loop and take up your CPU.  We really can't solve
for these problems so I'm not worrying about it too much.  What I don't
want to do is mandate or approve something that in the end turns out to
be a bad idea.  Since we are so close to 1.0 it would be especially
painful if it turns out to become a bottleneck. Remember it is easier to
add things in the future than to take them away.