array of string

yohann (yrc) coppel yohann at varyoh.com
Sun Oct 30 16:43:56 PST 2005

Yes, I made a mistake. my locale is UTF-8, and windows encoded filenames
were ISO-8859-X.

I don't use windows, I don't have this thing installed on my computer.
It's files form others computers...

But I don't know... Accented characters from some filenames were wrong.
And all of theses files were files from windows..

But I don't say that the problem come from DBus. Realy I don't know
what's happends with theses filenames. I should have kept one to make
some tests...

But now it's ok, my filenames are consistent...

Best regards
yrc.