dbus-monitor too dumb?

Steev Klimaszewski steev at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 31 21:17:08 PST 2005

Hey all, I am trying to track down a possible bug here, not exactly sure
where to start though...

running dbus-monitor --system, I get the following output:

signal sender=:1.0 -> dest=(null destination)
interface=org.freedesktop.Hal.Device; member=PropertyModified int32 2
[ (dbus-monitor too dumb to decipher arg type 'r')
  (dbus-monitor too dumb to decipher arg type 'r')
]

and this repeats... is this intended?  or is there something that might
be wrong in one of my configs?  where do I start looking?