Adding Qt4 bindings to CVS

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 10:57:30 PDT 2005

So if there are no other objections I am formally inviting the Qt
bindings maintainers to replace the Qt3 bindings with the updated Qt4
bindings as soon as they feel they are ready.  A couple of things that
must happen from my standpoint before a commit are:

* The bindings must build :-)
* Must be integrated with the autofoo scripts and set to auto for
building (i.e. build if Qt4 libraries exist)
* Must have some regression test written and integrated with make check
* Must pass make check and make distcheck
* The resultant tarball from distcheck must build and pass make check
(distcheck sometimes fails to catch things)
* Must have a maintainer who can vet patches before inclusion into the
repository

I am sure most of this is done but I just list them for completeness.
Is there anything you guys need from me?