Array-Size

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Tue Apr 4 07:01:54 PDT 2006

staneker at gris.uni-tuebingen.de wrote:
>Hi,
>
>:-/ I tried to transfer more than 8MB from the client to the
>
>server, but I got immediately a timeout error. strace shows
>the following output:

I've just tried 16 MB and it is still working. It takes a long time do
anything, as is expected, but in the end it works.

I'm profiling just to find out where the slowness comes from. I'm hoping
it's actually my array construction (it's not homogeneous).
--
Thiago José Macieira - thiago.macieira AT trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, NO-0402 Oslo, Norway