libdbus 0.62 configure and compile issue

Atif Ikram Atif.Ikram at jdsu.com
Tue Aug 1 17:07:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to cross compile BlueZ 3.2 for ARM. The configure script said it needed libdbus version > 0.35.  So I downloaded libdbus 0.62, however, I cannot configure the libdbus script to generate Makefiles for ARM processor running Linux.  Can someone please help and tell me how to cross compile libdbus 0.65 on ARM ??  My compiler name is arm-linux-gcc.  I am using following command for libdbus:

./configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/mypath

Please note that it works for cross compiling BlueZ libraries.  I just don't know what libdbus configure script wants.

Atif