[patch] Add a level of abstraction to condvars and mutexes so we can initalize them late

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 09:50:03 PDT 2006

Here is the patch.  I need to write a test case but perhaps other may
spot something I missed.  One question on my mind is if the data-slots
API needs to use the extra overhead of the abstraction because it seems
to use mutexes in a very self contained way. i.e. the _dbus_mutex_new is
freed at the end of the function it is called in and the rest of the
D-Bus API uses data-slots with global locks that don't need to be
abstracted.