Tutorial notes

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Sat Aug 19 05:50:53 PDT 2006

Jeroen T. Vermeulen wrote:
> The news that the tutorial does not describe the "native" dbus interface
> at all, but merely a more or less arbitrary choice of two higher-level
> bindings puts a new light on a lot of my questions.

To be clear, I consider the tutorial "not written yet"; what we have is
just a kind of outline, posted in case some of it is useful. But it has
not been worked on in literally years, and was intended to be written
primarily for the bindings rather than the low-level API, once the
bindings were more mature.

This is a lot of good feedback but what's now needed is a volunteer to
crank out the tutorial text based on it !