Pascal bindings for dbus

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 10:46:14 PDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to write pascal bindings for dbus, but I´m a little
confused about where to start.

I downloaded dbus source code 0.92, and also dbus-glib 0.71. Because
of the dates where they were released, am I right to assume that
dbus-glib 0.71 corresponds to the source code version 0.91 ?

Also, what is the difference between using the .h files that come with
the main source code, and using the .h files that come with dbus-glib
to write a program that links to dbus? And more specifically, do I
need to convert .h files from both the source code and dbus-glib or
only from one of them?

thanks a lot,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho