Improving freedesktop.org

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Aug 31 12:29:11 PDT 2006

I'm trying to formulate a few student projects to improve
freedesktop.org Over the last year I have heared several suggestions
that would be helpful to make freedesktop.org more successful. If people
have specific ideas with regard to things they would like to see
improved (website / wiki / project support / spec support / etc.) please
other mailinglists.

My list so far includes:

*	Improve website to allow easier tracking of implementation
status of specs.
*	Add/expand test suites to specs (which specs in particular?)

Please send in your wishlist before Wed, Sep 6.

Waldo Bastian

Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology

Channel Platform Solutions Group

Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
<http://www.intel.com/opensourcego/linux>

OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman