dbus logo (RE: Improving freedesktop.org)

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Aug 31 16:32:56 PDT 2006

Something like this? Sorry for the ugly OOo pallette colors, I think it
could match the colors of the fd.o logo.

The lines that make up the "DBUS" characters represent connections to a
bus (the horizontal line)

Bryce, can you do some inkscape magic and make a version that matches
the colors in freedesktop-logo.png so that we can see how that looks
like?

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Good point, we need to pimp it up a bit :-)

Something like this? (Sorry for the ugly OOo pallette colors, I think it
could match the colors of the fd.o logo)

The lines that make up the "DBUS" characters represent connections to a
bus (the horizontal line)

Bryce, can you do some inkscape magic and make a version that matches
the colors in freedesktop-logo.png and see how that looks like?