[dbus-python] signal filtering bug?

Wladimir van der Laan laanwj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 00:50:23 PST 2006

Is this a dbus-python specific limitation or one to DBus as a whole?

Could you give a pointer as to where to get started on implementing
this? Of course I could simply use strings now that I know this, but
it seems ackward to change my API just to get around a missing
implementation detail.

--
Wladimir
Ogre3D Team (http://www.ogre3d.org)