dbus glib win32

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Wed Dec 20 08:06:53 PST 2006

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:16:15AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
> >Is it really POSIX only or standard C lib?
> >

> My understanding is that fopen() etc. are in standard C stdio.h, and
> open() is a POSIX feature. But I haven't looked it up.

Yes that's correct. C standard only defines FILE * type for file handles.
The integer file descriptor type is a POSIX feature

[quote man 3 fopen]
CONFORMING TO
       The fopen() and freopen() functions conform to C89.
       The fdopen() function conforms to POSIX.1-1990.
[/quote]

[quote man 2 open]
CONFORMING TO
       SVr4, 4.3BSD, POSIX.1-2001.