dbus signal and sending parameters

Arvind Ayyangar arvind.ayyangar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 22:11:27 PST 2006

hi ppl,
 i am using dbus signals to send signals to other applications and
then manage to send a string as a parameter to the other application
using dbus_message_iter_append_basic(&args, DBUS_TYPE_STRING, &str).
but who do i send a string and an integer arguments. I tried using
dbus_message_iter_append_basic(&args, DBUS_TYPE_INT32, &integer) after
the previous line of code but the other application never got the
second parameter. Infact, the number of parameters to the second
application still shows one.

Is there some other API to do the same or am I missing out something very basic?

--
Regards
ARviND AyyangaR