DBus Listeners

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 10:06:18 PST 2006

The notification daemon is listening on the other side.  I don't know if
there is any effective way to know which process is responding to a
specific call short of looking at the code.  Fo services that are auto
activated, like the notification daemon, you can look at the activation
files in /usr/share/dbus-1/services/.