Jamboree & python

Marcin marcino_l at o2.pl
Wed Feb 15 05:45:11 PST 2006

Hi
   I am trying to send message to running Jumboree by D-Bus using Python. I have written short script but I don't understand why it doesn't work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The interface, service and object path I took from file dbus.h from jamboree src.
Here is the script:
#
#! /usr/bin/python2.4

import dbus

bus = dbus.SessionBus()
obj = bus.get_object('com.imendio.jamboree', '/com/imendio/jamboree/Player')
iface = dbus.Interface(obj, 'com.imendio.jamboree.Player')

iface.jamboree_dbus_message_to_song("Play")
#

and error which I got:

Introspect error: The name com.imendio.jamboree was not provided by any .service files
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./dbusJamboree.py", line 13, in ?
    iface.jamboree_dbus_message_to_song("Play")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 79, in __call__
    reply_message = self._connection.send_with_reply_and_block(message, timeout)
  File "dbus_bindings.pyx", line 458, in dbus_bindings.Connection.send_with_reply_and_block
dbus_bindings.DBusException: The name com.imendio.jamboree was not provided by any .service files

Thanks for any help.
Marcin